The Dream. Find. Do. Team: Rebecca (left) and Michelle (right.)
Dream. Find. Do. is a a blog all about blogging, designed to arm you with the skills needed to take your blog from basic to brilliant.
Written by Michelle and Rebecca, two part-time bloggers with a passion for sharing, learning and supporting other bloggers. Thought the blog we aim to create a fun, friendly and supportive environment with an emphasis on practical skills that you can take away and use, to develop your blog or business.
You will find here posts about:
- The essentials every blog needs
- How to harness the power of Photoshop to make your blog posts look great
- Enhancing your photography skills for blogging
- Growing traffic and building your readership
- Turning your blog into a business
- Advice from 2 experienced bloggers who have been there and done it
Who are Dream. Find. Do.?
- Michelle is an event designer and lifestyle blogger at Pocketful of Dreams. She has developed a blog around her growing event planning and design business. With a focus on design and creativity, Michelle has built a distinctive brand and business with a client base that recognises her eye for style. Pocketful of Dreams showcases Michelle’s event planning portfolio and a behind-the-scenes look into a creative business.
- Rebecca is a lifestyle blogger at Florence Finds and also works as a GP in the North West. Rebecca started blogging in October 2009 as part of the team in what is now one of the UK’s largest wedding blogs. There she learned about blog advertising and revenue, forming successful collaborations and PR ventures. In 2011 she launched Florence Finds, tackling new skills such as blog design and developing her interests in photography and style for every aspect of your life.
Both Michelle and Rebecca want to bring the skills they have learned to a whole new group of lifestyle bloggers or people using blogs for business. It is their dream to demystify photoshop, create a supportive network of bloggers and business people, share the tips and tricks you need to make your blog look pretty, help you tick the must-have boxes and make the behind the scenes maintenance seamless.
So the question is….
What’s your Dream?
Image credits: Leo Bojesen